Cummins OTPC Specifications
OTPC transfer switches are available with closed transition transfer. By briefly connecting the two sources (for 100 msec or less), the transfer from the alternate source back to the normal source occurs without interruption in the power supply to loads.
- PowerCommand® control - a fully featured microprocessor-based control with digital display. Controls allow operator to enter settings and make adjustments to software-enabled features easily and accurately. Accommodates up to eight event schedules.
- Programmed transition - open transition timing can be adjusted to completely disconnect the load from both sources for a programmed time period, as recommended by NEMA MG-1 for transfer of inductive loads.
- Advanced transfer switch mechanism - unique bi-directional linear actuator provides smooth, continuous transfer switch action during automatic operation.
- Robust control system design - optically isolated logic inputs and isolation transformers for AC power inputs provide high-voltage surge protection.
- Main contacts - heavy-duty silver alloy contacts with multi-leaf arc chutes are rated for 100% load interruption. They require no routine contact maintenance and provide 80% continuous current ratings.
- Communications capability - the transfer switch is capable of communicating with other transfer switches, SCADA and remote monitoring systems, or Cummins Power Generation generators utilizing LonWorks® protocol.
- Easy service/access - single-plug harness connection and compatible terminal markings simplify servicing. Access space is ample. Door-mounted controls are field-programmable; not tool is required.
- All switches are UL 1008 Listed with UL Type Rated cabinets and UL Listed CU-AL terminals.
- All switches are certified to CSA 282 Emergency Electrical Power Supply for Buildings, up to 600 VAC.
- All switches comply with NFPA 70, 99 and 110 (Level 1), and NEMA ICS 10.
Cummins Power Generation offers standby/emergency systems, multi–megawatt utility peaking facilities and sophisticated cogeneration applications. For over 90 years, Cummins Power Generation has supplied a variety of reliable power for customers around the world. Cummins offers generators, automatic transfer switches, paralleling switchgear, generators for rent or a complete integrated power generation system. Their diesel-powered generator sets are available in sizes ranging from 10kW-2500kW. These clean modern diesels meet the demanding requirements for starting and powering loads within 10 seconds.