New Cummins 500 kW Diesel Standby Generator
Factory new Cummins® 500 kW diesel generator model DFEK is designed for demanding standby power applications. Generator package features EPA tier 2 emissions standards, has a 850 gallon UL142 fuel tank, a sound attenuated Cummins enclosure, PowerCommmand® digital control panel, and more.
- Cummins QSX15-G9 Diesel Engine
- PowerCommand 2.3 Control Panel
- 500 kW Standby Rating
- 277/480V / 60Hz / 3 Phase
- EPA Tier Level 2 Emissions Compliant
- Cummins Steel Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Enclosure is 150MPH Rated
- Warranty: 2 Year Basic Standby Limited Warranty
- 320 x 240 pixels graphic LED backlight LCD
- Multiple language support.
- AmpSentry™ protective relay - true alternator overcurrent protection.
- Real time clock for fault and event time stamping.
- Exerciser clock and time of day start/stop.
- Digital voltage regulation. Three phase full wave FET type regulator compatible with either shunt or PMG systems.
- Generator set monitoring and protection.
- 12 and 24 VDC battery operation.
- Modbus® interface for interconnecting to customer equipment.
- 14-gauge steel construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Package UL 2200
- Fuel and electrical stub-up area within enclosure perimeter
- Fixed louvers
- Recessed lockable doors in two sides
- Enclosed exhaust silencer
- Rain cap
- Sound attenuating
- Side mounted controls and circuit breakers
- Easy access lifting points for spreader bars
- Externally mounted emergency stop button for operator safety (optional on 250-500 kW)
- UL 142 Listed
- ULC-S601-07 Listed
- NFPA37 compliant
- Dual walled, steel construction
- Emergency tank and rupture basin vents
- Tank mounted mechanical fuel gauge
- Fuel supply and return tubes
- Top mounted leak detection float switch
- Low and high level fuel switches
- Mounting brackets for optional pump and control
- Integral lifting points
* Specifications listed above are subject to change without notice. Consult your sales person.