How to Upgrade an Existing Data Center UPS System with Zero to Little Interruption
(Slideshow will not work if you are blocking cookies.)
Slideshare presentation from June 2016 MCDC Expo explaining the process of maintaining business continuity during a data center UPS System expansion or upgrade.
Marc Basche, our Director of Critical Infrastructure Division, describes in detail the challenges and options for a Data Center upgrade utilizing a temporary trailerized UPS system rental and also externalizing your infrastructure expansions through CIM modules.
Slideshow Outline ( no audio ):
- Expansion or Upgrade
- History of Data Center Design
- Identify your Options
- Critical Infrastructure Upgrade
- UPS Replacement N Design
- Planning Phase
- UPS Replacement 2N Design
- UPS Replacement Discovery Phase
- UPS Replacement Execution
- Externalize Your Infrastructure
- CIM Purpose-Built Solutions
- Benefits of Modular Construction
- Speed of Deployment
- Thank You
View on our Slideshare page.
See all of our UPS Rental System options available today on our UPS Rental page.