Refurbished Eaton Powerware 9390 UPS Systems
Available now for sale or rent - over twenty certified refurbished Eaton® 9390-160 160kVA uninterruptible power systems (UPS). The Eaton 9390 is a double-conversion UPS that supplies clean continuous uninterruptible power to critical equipment in critical environments like medical facilities, manufacturing floors, high density data centers, and telecommunication branch offices. Each UPS module can operate independently yet be synchronized. In parallel configurations of up to four, the 9390 can provide N+1, N+2 or greater redundancy all without having to utilize a central bypass cabinet.
Available as 480V input/480V output or 208V input/208V output
Available in 480-208 voltage when bundled with the IDC cabinet.
Dimensions: 35.8” W x 31.6” D x 73.7” H
Weight: 960 Lbs.
Features as standard:
- Double Conversion Topology
- Unit efficiency up to 94%
- Unit output rating @ 0.9 Power Factor
- Input current distortion < 4.5%
- Full kW support from 0.9 lagging to 0.9 leading
- Supports Inductive loads to full kVA rating of system
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology
- Scalable Architecture
- Variable DC bus for optimizing runtimes
- Castors with leveling feet
- Line and match design
- Multi language display
- Two internal X-slot card bays
- Patented HotSync® parallel firmware control
- Parallelable for Redundancy or Capacity
Options: Integrated Distribution Cabinet with K13 transformer 480V-208V and (3) Breaker Bypass and (4) 225A Sub Feed Breakers.