ASCO Series 300
ASCO Series 300 Specifications
The rugged construction and proven performance of the ASCO Series 300 assure the user of many years of complete reliability. The Series 300 is even designed to handle the extraordinary demands placed on the switch when starting or restarting stalled motors and switching high inrush loads.
- Specifically designed to automatically transfer critical loads during power outages.
- Strong and durable construction offers many years of reliable service.
- Compact design fits anywhere, easy to install, inspect, and maintain.
- All Series 300 Automatic Transfer Switches are listed to UL 1008 and CSA standard C22.2 for Transfer Switch Equipment.
- Meets NFPA 110 for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and the National Electric Code Articles 700, 701 and 702.
- UL Type 1, 3R, 4 or 12 Enclosures
- Available from 30 through 3000 amps.
- Up to 600 VAC, single or three phase.
- Reliable, user-friendly microprocessor control panel with LED indicators for switch position and source availability.
- Available for service entrance use.
- Accessories and options available to suit all applications.
ASCO Power Technologies, the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. Automatic Transfer Switches and Power Systems safeguard data and telecommunications networks, industrial process and critical installations from health care facilities to financial transaction centers.