ASCO Series 4000
ASCO Series 4000 Specifications
- ASCO Power Transfer Switches are the standard of the industry.
- High speed load transfers at any ampacity size is made possible by a reliable, field proven solenoid operating mechanism.
- Conventional two-position transfer configuration, plus closed and delayed transition modes of operation. All configurations available with either automatic or non-automatic control.
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment and CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No.178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Rated up to 600 VAC, 30 through 4000 amperes.
- UL Type 1, 3R, 4 or 12 Enclosures
- High withstand and close-on ratings including short time withstand current rating for optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (800-4000 amperes).
- Solid, switched neutral configurations available.
- Front replaceable main and arcing contacts (800-4000 amperes).
- Programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display.
- Industrial grade user interface with integrated controls and indicating lights.
- Local/remote communications capability for interfacing with ASCO POWERQUEST® communication products.
ASCO Power Technologies, the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. Automatic Transfer Switches and Power Systems safeguard data and telecommunications networks, industrial process and critical installations from health care facilities to financial transaction centers.