GE Zenith ZTE Series
GE Zenith ZTE Series Specifications
GE's Zenith ZTE Series of transfer switches goes beyond just source switching. Integral metering and communications, high level diagnostics and unsurpassed flexibility make the Zenith ZTE a perfect solution for today's critical source switching.
- Low-Voltage Automatic and Manual Transfer Switches
- Durable solenoid ATS operated mechanisms and robust electronics, tested for severe EMC and environmental conditions.
- UL 1008 and CSA 22.2 Certifications, CE Marking, Seismic testing and certification to IBC 2006.
- Intuitive, color graphical display with built-in Help functions.
- High-speed event log and data logging, advanced system troubleshooting and event reporting.
- Built-in networking for reduced hardwiring, centrally located customer connections; simple field modification of features without need for factory service.
- 40-4000A, 2-4 Pole, standard and bypass isolation construction.
- Proven solenoid operated mechanism.
- Built-in networking, customizable User Data Map, and plug-and-play monitoring using EnerVista Viewpoint Monitoring™ software.
- True PQ metering, including waveform, harmonics and high-speed event capture.
- Applications: Healthcare Facilities, Critical Infrastructure, 7x24 Call Centers, E-Commerce, Data Centers, Telecom Central Offices, Process Control & Manufacturing, Distributed Power and Load Management, Institutional & Transportation Facilities.
- Enclosures and Compliance: Open, NEMA 1, 3R, 4, 4X (Stainless Steel), 12, Compliance: UL 508, UL50, ANCI C33.76, ICS 6, NEMA 250
About GE Zenith
GE Zenith Transfer Switches are used to provide a continuous source of power for lighting and other critical loads by automatically transferring from source 1 power to source 2 power in the event that source 1 voltage falls below preset limits. Voltage sensing and system control is performed via a state-of-the-art microcontroller located on the cabinet door. It is designed to give highly accurate control of the transfer switch system.