GE Zenith ZTS Series
GE Zenith ZTS Series Specifications
- Low-Voltage Automatic and Manual Transfer Switches.
- All ZTS products meet or exceed industry requirements allowing specification and installation confidence.
- UL 1008 listed through 480 VAC, CSA C22.2 No. 178 listed through 600 VAC.
- Ratings 40 to 4000 amperes and 2, 3 or 4 Poles.
- Open type, NEMA 1, 3R, 4, 4X and 12.
- Available to 600 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Suitable for emergency and standby applications on all classes of load, 100% tungsten rated through 400 amps.
- Available in ZTS (utility-generator), ZTSU (utility-utility), ZTSG (generator-generator) and ZTSM (manual) configurations.
About GE Zenith
GE Zenith Transfer Switches are used to provide a continuous source of power for lighting and other critical loads by automatically transferring from source 1 power to source 2 power in the event that source 1 voltage falls below preset limits. Voltage sensing and system control is performed via a state-of-the-art microcontroller located on the cabinet door. It is designed to give highly accurate control of the transfer switch system.