Kohler ATS Specifications
- Safe, dependable protection for critical facilities.
- Available in standard, bypass-isolation and service-entrance configurations.
- Configurable in open, closed and programmed transition operating modes.
- Designed to interface seamlessly with KOHLER generators and switchgear.
- Comes fully loaded with the technology to do the job.
- Switches are UL listed and have CSA and IBC certifications available.
Kohler ATS integrated power systems is a quality automatic transfer switch (ATS) designed by Kohler, manufactured by Kohler and chosen specifically for your power requirements. The ATS bridges the gap between loss of utility and standby power, distributing power to feed the critical loads of your facility.
Kohler Power Systems delivers complete energy solutions worldwide - including emergency, prime power and energy management - for applications ranging from education and healthcare to data centers and wastewater treatment. Kohler industrial generators include complete lines of diesel generators, gas generators, generator controls, transfer switches, paralleling switchgear, enclosures/packaging, and towable generators. Kohler is a provider of total solutions for commercial and industrial standby emergency power, distributed power, rental, power for special events and more. Kohler industrial power system is designed and manufactured with Kohler components.