Simplex 1400-3200 kW Saturn
Simplex 1400-3200 kW Saturn Specifications
High capacity load testing of generators and UPS, periodic reliability exercise of standby generators, automatic load leveling and minimum load regulation, and regenerative/reverse power protection are what the Simplex Saturn is designed for.
- A highly standardized, advanced design, digitally controlled Load Bank.
- Saturn V2.0 is intended for outdoor or indoor installation.
- As with all Simplex Planet Series Load Banks, the Saturn is UL/CUL Listed.
- Completely self-contained, freestanding unit which includes all resistive load elements, load control devices, load element branch circuit fuse protection, main load bus and terminals, cooling system, control power supply, unit controller and malfunction detection system and NEMA type enclosure.
- Highly standardized inventory item designed for quick turn-around.
- Modular enclosure consists of three parts: power section, control section, and exhaust hood.
- The rain shedding exhaust hood mounts on the top of the power section. The exhaust hood may be deleted and a duct flange provided for indoor applications where air is exhausted through a duct to the outdoors.
- Type 3R weatherproof control section is thermally and electrically isolated from resistive load power section.
- Type 3R weatherproof power section includes load elements and cooling fan.