Simplex 150-2500 kW Trident Trailer
Simplex 150-2500 kW Trident Trailer Specifications
The Simplex Trident Trailer is your mobile solution for very-high capacity load testing of generators or electric dynamometer testing of large engines and turbines.
- Simplex Stationary load banks can be used to satisfy the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) for emergency stand-by power systems.
- Elements mounted in easily accessible, slide out trays.
- Standard: Simplex D-Series Digital Controller with local or remote touchscreen.
- Load Circuit Protection: branch circuit fuses. One set of fuses each 50KW branch. Fuses are current limiting type, 200,000 AIC, 600V, enabling safe use on large generating or UPS system.
- Branch circuit contactors each step or each 50KW circuit maximum.
- Contactors with enclosed silver surfaced contacts, 120V coils; electrically operated and electrically held.
- Type 3R weatherproof enclosure.
- Extra-heavy duty steel trailer with steel deck. All welded frame construction. Meets all D.O.T. requirements for highway use. 7000# lift jack.
- User specified hitches (2 5/16" ball hitch or 3" pintle ring hitch adjustable in 2" increments). 36" safety chains with hooks. Electric beak-away battery and switch.