Simplex 700-1250 kW Mars
Simplex 700-1250 kW Mars Specifications
The Simplex Mars Version 2.0 Load Bank offers high capacity load testing of generators, UPS, and other AC power sources; periodic reliability exercise of standby generators; automatic load leveling and minimum load regulation. Regenerative/reverse power protection and other load bank applications are also possible.
- A highly standardized, advanced design, digitally controlled Load Bank.
- Mars V2.0 is intended for outdoor or indoor installation.
- As with all Simplex Planet Series Load Banks, the Mars is UL/CUL Listed.
- Completely self-contained, freestanding unit which includes all resistive load elements, load control devices, load element branch circuit fuse protection, main load bus and terminals, cooling system, control power supply, unit controller and malfunction detection system and NEMA type enclosure.
- Highly standardized inventory item designed for quick turn-around.
- Can be used to satisfy the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) for emergency stand-by power systems.
- Digitally controlled via an on-board PLC.
- Manual control via direct numeric keypad entry is standard.
- Branch circuit fuses, each 50KW branch circuit, 200kAIC, current limiting type.