Sell us your generator. We pay top dollar. Free evaluations. Cash offers. What are you selling?
We buy large commercial and industrial generators, including surplus and used diesel generators, natural gas generators, and UPS systems. With over sixteen years of industry experience, we can evaluate your equipment quickly, make sound fair cash offers, and even help with decommissioning or logistics if needed. Yes we can unhook the thing!
Are you selling a UPS System? Try this form instead.
We only need a basic bit of information on the form below to determine our interest in your equipment.
1. What is the Make or Model your selling?
- Example: Caterpillar, Cummins, or Generac generator.
2. What size is the unit?
- Example: Should be nearly as big as a car. Is it 100 kW (kilowatts) or higher? Reach out on Chat if your unsure.
3. When was the unit manufactured, what year?
- Example: We like equipment that is year 2000 and newer. It is ok if it is close and sometimes it is hard to know. Reach out if your unsure.
4. A picture is really valuable. You get faster results.
- Example: An overall picture gives us the best chance of recognizing the condition. A data plate photo is definitely helpful.
Let us know how to reach you:
Fill out this form with as much info as you can. The picture maximum size is 2 Megabytes (2MB). We will only accept a single picture on this web form.
Multiple pictures of a larger size can be sent directly to email@example.com We will be interested in pictures of the data plate, the hours meter, the engine and an overall condition. Please call ahead and request help from a sales person.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific Time, Closed Weekends. Call Toll Free at 1 (800) 706-0906
Chat online or contact the GPS team directly at
We Buy, Sell and Rent Industrial Generators
We provide the technical expertise to quickly evaluate and determine equipment needs, finalize purchase, establish timelines, and coordinate assets and transportation. We are full turnkey power system providers nationwide.
- Asset Buy Back – A simple and quick transaction where GPS provides a cash offer for your surplus power equipment.
- Equipment Trade In – GPS will apply the value of an asset being purchased towards that of a replacement asset or the value can be held as a credit towards future purchases.
- Consignment – For assets that have a wider range of market values a consignment program allows clients to maintain title to the equipment while GPS develops a marketing program to ensure the highest possible return on the banks assets.
- Leasing & Financing – Our flexible leasing and financing options offer you the insurance you need to keep your facilities online in the event of power loss
The primary goal of these flexible programs is to deliver additional value to the client and create new budget dollars that can help fund new project or reduce capital requirement for existing programs.
We look forward to solving your equipment needs. On completion of the request form, a GPS representative will follow up with the information you provide. We respect your right to privacy and will be in touch as quickly as possible.
What is Global Power Supply about?
Maybe you are rightsizing, downsizing or need to trade-in an industrial generator. GPS's nationwide service offers decommissioning services with turnkey support. Is your datacenter facility closing a region, downsizing, or upgrading power capacity. Our flexible financing options offer you the insurance you need to keep your facilities online and competitive with backup power solutions.
Power solutions provided by GPS