How to Upgrade an Existing Data Center UPS System with Zero to Little Interruption
Slideshare presentation from June 2016 MCDC Expo explaining the process of maintaining business continuity during a data center UPS System expansion or upgrade.
Marc Basche, our Director of Critical Infrastructure Division, describes in detail the challenges and options for a Data Center upgrade utilizing a temporary trailerized UPS system rental and also externalizing your infrastructure expansions through CIM modules.
Slideshow Outline ( no audio ):
- Expansion or Upgrade
- History of Data Center Design
- Identify your Options
- Critical Infrastructure Upgrade
- UPS Replacement N Design
- Planning Phase
- UPS Replacement 2N Design
- UPS Replacement Discovery Phase
- UPS Replacement Execution
- Externalize Your Infrastructure
- CIM Purpose-Built Solutions
- Benefits of Modular Construction
- Speed of Deployment
- Thank You
View on our Slideshare page.
See all of our UPS Rental System options available today on our UPS Rental page.